Business Owners, Industry Groups, Sustainability Managers, Government Agencies
Make your business sustainable while increasing profits without needing endless hours of expensive consulting
Learn about the 5-step process that every business must take on their sustainability journey.
What you'll learn from this training
- How to increase staff morale and employee loyalty.
- How to save money and reduce your environmental footprint.
- How to identify inefficiencies and reduce risks across your supply chain.
- How to access new markets and meet changing customer expectations.
- How to drive positive change for your staff, customers, suppliers and community.
Who is this for?
- Business owners who want to become more sustainable but don’t know where to start.
- Sustainability Managers who want to confirm their direction and provide a third party assessment to their management team.
- Industry groups who want an industry-wide tailored program for their members, but don’t have the time or resources internally.
- Local councils who are looking for a more formalised framework for their efforts or want to encourage their constituents to be more sustainable.
It is free to watch our training video. We believe that all businesses should reap the benefits of becoming sustainable so we have provided this training for free. It outlines the five steps every business must take to become more sustainable.
If you want to engage us after this to help you develop your sustainability strategy then we would love to hear from you.
Everyone needs help at times. We often find that Sustainability Officers are busy managing the day to day operations and don’t have the time or resources to look at the strategic direction of the company. Our assessment will help you do just that.
Yes, we believe that LGAs will benefit from having a strategic approach to sustainability. Your issues may be different to a business but the process is similar.
You may well have sustainability officers and managers within council but often we find that they are too busy and do not have the time and resources to focus on a strategic approach. We can help you here. We would love to discuss your situation.
Well, we don’t think any business is too small to benefit. There are many things you can do as a small business to make improvements and our training video outlines some of these. We have provided it for free as we know many small and medium businesses do not have a large budget for sustainability. This is a great way to get started.
We have experience in helping a wide range of businesses and industries over our 20+ years working in business sustainability. We can help you by tailoring our resources to suit your industry. We would love to discuss your situation.