The Ecoefficiency Group has produced a series of training modules for the Australian Meat Processing Corporation.
The series of 8 videos, checklists and factsheets cover operational aspects of running a wastewater treatment plant including safety aspects of biogas production.
Topics in our Wastewater Management Series are:
- Reducing wastewater generation
- Upstream wastewater processes
- Anaerobic ponds
- Aerobic ponds
- Biogas capture, storage and combustion
- Nutrient removal.
Topics in our Biogas Capture, Storage and Combustion Management Series are:
- Safety guidelines for operators working on or near biogas capture, storage and combustion systems
- CAL and related infrastructure design safety guidelines