The Ecoefficiency Group is excited to announce a partnership with Enigin Partners and EnergyOptions Australia to provide our clients with holistic energy, carbon and sustainability solutions.
What is your 2030 Target?
Meeting 2030 goals, such as a 50% reduction in carbon emissions, will require more than additional solar and purchasing offsets. It means highly significant reductions in energy use across your operations, sourcing green energy and maximising renewables – with emissions that can’t genuinely be reduced being offset through purchases.
The key to achieving such goals cost-effectively is through planning now and acting early. Every modification or upgrade within your business can be an opportunity to drive deep cuts in energy use – if you have a well-considered plan driving this.
How we can help you
Enigin Partners, The Ecoefficiency Group and EnergyOptions Australia have joined to offer a suite of energy, carbon and sustainability solutions for your business. Talk to us about your business needs and take advantage of decades of experience in reducing costs and improving your business sustainability. We’ll help you develop your business strategy, specifically:
- Where you are now
- What can be achieved cost effectively in the next 2-3 years
- Your future investment options to ensure you meet your sustainability targets.
We have partnered to provide you with a one stop shop for services including:
- Energy Contracting & Procurement
- AS3598 Energy Assessments / Real Time Energy Monitoring
- Zero Carbon Strategies / Climate Active Consultants
- Sustainability Assessments
- Staff Engagement & Training
- Measurement & Verification
- Sustainability Strategy
- Energy, Water and Waste Management Plans
- And much more
Come and talk to us! We would love to help you and your business on your sustainability journey.